RCABC appreciates the role that BC paddling clubs play in promoting canoeing and canoeing safety. Thank you for your interest in renewing your club membership!
Club Memberships are for a period of one year. Your club needs to decide it it wants third party liability insurance for executive, members, leaders and guests. The cost is:
- $50 for all clubs as a basic fee.
- Insurance cost (optional) is $15 per club member. Contact the executive for updates on fees for upcoming years.
If you are renewing and don't need liability insurance THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !
A club membership is valid for ONE YEAR starting June 1st to May 31st the following year. The Club Membership benefits include:
- Listing on the RCABC website with a link to your website
- We can create a simple web page for your club on www.bccanoe.com if you don't have a web site
- Trip Sanctioning Guidelines for leadership and safety
- A provincial voice in access and environmental concerns
- Third Party Liability Insurance is for Clubs' Executive and Club Trip Leaders
- A vote or a voice on important matters that affect the direction of RCABC
- An opportunity to volunteer, learn new skills through participation on the RCABC executive or committees
Your membership also supports RCABC with the promotion of safe canoeing.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
To renew your Club Membership, log in to your member account and renew online by using PayPal or send a cheque.
Please review your club's membership account on the database and make sure all the contact information is up to date
CLUB INSURANCE RENEWAL
Please re-submit club membership forms updated executive list and insurcance fee calculations each year.
FOR NEW CLUBS JOINING RCABC
You'll need to do the following steps. Contact us if you have any questions about this process!
- CHECK the Club Trip Sanctioning Guidelines and Liability Insurance FAQs
- TALK to the RCABC executive if you're unsure of any details
- PAY the membership and insurance fees by PayPal through your RCABC account, or by cheque to the Treasurer
- Apply on line be clicking on the ONLINE link below.
- For clubs seeking insurance only DOWNLOAD, print and mail the Club Application to the Treasurer with additional details for the Insurance Company.